Throughout all of my recent videos I have been using the Barebones Texture pack, I love the clean and minimalistic look that they create.
Bare Bones is a texture pack with the purpose of bringing your world and the default Minecraft textures to it's 'bare bones'. It is a simplistic and vibrant pack that is fun to use and makes your own Minecraft worlds look colourful! I again love the look of these textures pair with the shaders I use, find them here:
- Go to the download link provided below.
- Download the textures for the version you would like to play on.
- Once the .zip file has been downloaded, Open %appdata% in file explorer then open the .Minecraft folder.
- Now place the downloaded zip file in the folder named "resourcepacks".
- Now launch a new instance of Minicraft for same version you chose when downloading and apply the textures in the Minecraft settings.